License Randall's Listening Materials
for his sites. Possible uses of Randall's content include, but are not limited to, the following ideas:
- adding it to other educational Web sites or local Intranets
- publishing the content in educational language-learning materials including books, audio CDs, and other media formats
- using the materials to promote other software products or technologies (e.g., computer softwarwe, mobile applications, etc.)
- creating language program listening placement and achievement tests
- creating other media content including Internet-based, TV, or radio advertisements
- creating multimedia resources medical purposes including auditory training therapy for those with cochlear implants
Because written permission and/or fees may be required in certain situations, contact me
for more information. In your message, please provide specific details on how you would like to use the materials.
Generally speaking, I license up to 50 listening activities for any project listed above, and you are welcome to inquire about the possibility of using more.
NOTE: Since my Web site opened in 1998, I have licensed my materials on a number of occasions to companies and educational institutions for commercial and non-commercial purposes under formal agreements. Such organizations have come up with innovative ways of using the materials in their products and services.
Unfortunately, some organizations or individuals do not respect the work of others and use the content illegally and without permission. (One example is Anta Entertainment
who created an Apple app for their own profit.) In such cases, I make efforts to resolve this issue with the company in a very amicable and professional way, sometimes to no avail.
In spite of such violations, I still enjoy working with other companies in positive ways when they seek to respect property rights of others, so don't hesitate to ask about licensing my content.
: Daily ESL
| ESL Blog
| Train Your Accent
| Tips For Students
| Hiking In Utah